Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Friday 27 July 2012

Daily Guidance From Your Angels Doreen Virtue


Know That You Deserve Good In Your Life

You're loved as much as every one of God's creations, yet sometimes you feel as though you're less than other people. These opinions are echoes of fear and not true descriptions of yourself. The fact is that God desires only the best for you, just as any loving person is worthy of support, love, and care.
When you receive, you fill the well of blessings that allows you to help others. Your receptivity also fulfills God's wish to give to you. By letting yourself receive, you tune in to the universe's music, which steadily pulsates h
armonious gifts for everyone.
Your entirely lovable and guiltless. You haven't done anything wrong, and there's nothing wrong with you. You're an innocent, precious, and much loved child of God. Give yourself over to good today...... open your arms, receive, and say " Thank you "

Thought For Today

I allow myself to receive.
I treat myself with love and am given affection in return.
The more loving I am toward myself
The more I feel loved.
The more I feel love, the more I am at peace.
And the more I am at peace, the greater my contributuion to world peace will be.
It is safe for me to receive, for I , like all others
deserve goodness in all ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment