Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Angel Card


Today's Angel Card comes from Doreen Virtue's "Messages From Your Angels" Cards.
 Today's card is: Rosetta.
 "You have a gift for working with young people, and your divine purpose involves helping, teaching, or parenting children"
Additional Message:
"Children respond to your open-hearted nature. you are also charmed by their straightforward honesty, laughter, and innocence. In many ways, they engage and heal your inner child. you seek to give these children that which you desired when you were young. You also feel an inner calling to improve the lives of children, and you may wonder about the best way to proceed.
 "I am with you as a guardian Angel who delights in bringing you new opportunities to help children. All you need to do is notice the young people whom I bring into your orbit. Be your delightful self with these children, and the rest will take care of itself. As soon as you're ready for an increased role, please say the word to me, and I will increase the number of lives you touch. Please be assured that I understand your temperament and will only bring you to situations that match your passions, talents, and interests. You are a blessing to children everywhere!".

No comments:

Post a Comment