Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Angel Card


Today's Angel Card comes from Doreen Virtue's "Messages From Your Angels" Cards.
Today's Angel Card is: “Sonya”
“I bring you a message from your deceased loved one, ” I am happy, at peace, and I love you very much. Please don’t worry about me”
Additional Message:
“Your heart has been heavy with grief, and I am here to reassure you. I am a guardian Angel to your deceased loved one, and I want you to know that there is no reason to worry. Your loved one is very happy and has adjusted to the transition well. There is no anger or upset directed towards you, only love and understanding. You have done nothing wrong, dear one, so please don’t blame yourself in any way. You did everything that you could, and your loved one has asked me to share this appreciation with you.
“You and your loved one still share great love between your souls. That love could never die! Although you miss your loved one’s physical presence, you have already connected spiritually in your dreams, as well as through feelings, hearing, smelling, or seeing your loved one’s essence. Your loved one is as alive as you are- even more alive in many ways. Relieved of earthly care or bodily pains, your loved one is freer and happier than ever. As soon as you complete your life’s purpose and it is your time to make the transition, you will be re-united in each other’s arms. In the meantime, please know that your loved one is with you often, and that the Angels surround you continuously.”

No comments:

Post a Comment