Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Today's Angel Card


Today's Angel card comes from Angel Therapy Cards Doreen Virtue.
Today's card :Crown Chakra
Pay attention to your ideas, as they are messages of true Divine guidance sent in answer to your prayers.
You see this card because the Angels are asking you to trust and follow the ideas you’ve recently received, as they are they are the answers you’ve been seeking for your current situation.
You already know the truth and the best course of action to take.
Trust this knowingness, and tale appropriate action. When you honour your ideas, the Universe reciprocates by sending you additional support while you make healthy life changes.
This card is also a message to clear your crown energy center (or chakra), which governs your ability to tap into the Universe’s collective wisdom.
Your crown chakra can become blocked if you dismiss your inner thoughts as wishful thinking or common knowledge. Remember that all ingenious ideas begin as daydreams that turn into wonderful inventions
Action Steps 
Archangel Uriel (whose name means ‘He who is Divine light’) is the Angel of Divine wisdom and knowledge.
Sit quietly and say :‘Archangel Uriel, I call upon you n
ow to clear and balance my crown chakra.
I ask for your assistance in boosting my belief and faith in the ideas that come to me.
Help me in responsibly following through with my Divinely guided ideas’.

No comments:

Post a Comment