Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Thursday 3 January 2013

Today's Angel Card


Today's Angel Card comes from Doreen Virtue's "Messages From Your Angels" Cards.
Today's Angel Card : "Daniel:“I am the Angel of Marriage, and I am assisting you right now” 
Additional Message:“You have called upon God to help in the area of marriage, and He sent me to your side.
I am here to help you with a fulfilling marriage. God and I desire to answer your prayer without delay.
The first area that I am helping you with is healing any past wounds related to marriage.
In quiet moments, I ask that you be willing to release to me any pain associated with your parents.
I ask that you breathe out any negative feelings that you may have about marriage, which stem from your childhood experiences. 
“Next, I put my hand upon your heart and ask you to breathe
in and out deeply.
I now ask that you be willing to release old  pain or anger toward your first love.
As you release these toxins from your heart, I next ask you to exhale old pain toward all of your past lovers.
Allow me to clear your heart of old wounds so that you can enjoy a happy marriage rooted in the present.
We must release the past to avoid replicating old, painful experiences.
I am here to free your heart so that it can fully love…. Within a blissful marriage” 

No comments:

Post a Comment