Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Monday 21 January 2013

Today's Angel Card


Today's angel Card comes from Angel Therapy Cards Doreen Virtue.
Today's card :Books
Your life purpose involves writing, reading, editing, or selling spiritually based books.
You’ve got this card because you’ve been asking about your life’s purpose.
You already know that you have a deep affinity for sacred and spiritual books.
This card affirms that you’d be fulfilled by taking your love of books to the next level.
You’re aware of what this involves because you’ve dreamed of immersing yourself in good books.
This card also means that the answer to your question is within books.
So pay attention to titles that are recommended to you or books that mysteriously fall from shelves as they contain guidance for you.
This card is a call for you to take definite action toward your book-related dreams.
Whether you desire to write a book, open a bookstore, or read more, take the next step without delay.
The Angels are assisting you with this endeavour as you’ll read below.
Action Steps 
Archangel Gabriel is the ‘messenger Angel’ who helps writers, teachers, and others involved with delivering spiritual messages . Either silently or aloud, say:
 “ Archangel Gabriel, I ca
ll upon you now.
Please help increase my courage and confidence to move forward with my book -related desires ( tell Gabriel about your dreams related to books).
Thank you for motivating and organising me so that I spend time every day devoted to my heart’s true desire, allowing my dreams to be manifested in Divinely perfect ways without delay.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment