Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Thursday 17 January 2013

Today's Angel Card



Today's Angel Card comes from Doreen Virtue's "Messages From Your Angels" Cards.
Today's card is: Archangel Uriel" Your emotions are healing, which enables you to open to greater love.
I will help you release anger and forgiveness from your heart and mind"
Additional Message:" I am called the 'Psychologist Angel' because I help to heal toxins from people's thoughts and emotions.
I am especially able to release stubborn anger and unforgiveness.
I am with you right now to clear away such toxins.
I would also like to work with you to help oth
ers clear away their emotional and psychological blocks.
My healing work is subtle. I never force it on anyone.
Like you, I believe it is best to wait until someone approaches me and directly requests guidance or assistance. Then, I simply and lovingly ask them to be willing to release toxins from their mind and heart.
If they are willing to do so, then the release will occur.
In this way, the person retains their dignity and control, while choosing to be clear of lower energies."

No comments:

Post a Comment