Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Monday 31 December 2012

Today's Angel Card


Today's Angel Card comes from Doreen Virtues Archangel oracle Cards .
Today's card :  You Know What To Do 
Archangel Uriel : “ Trust your inner knowledge, and act upon it without delay.”
Additional Message: “ YOU are far wiser than you realise,
and your inner wisdom has already given you the answers that you seek.
Embrace this knowledge, and trust it.
If you’re doubtful, ask me to give you clear signs to validate your thoughts and ideas.
I can also help you put your ideas into action, and make decisions about the next steps to take.
Just ask me. And then be willing to work with me by taking action.”
Working with Archangel Uriel: Uriel helps to illuminate cloudy s
ituations by lighting your pathway.
He usually only lights one step at a time, however,
so you may not be able to clearly discern the ultimate outcome of your actions.
But you will know what steps to take next- all along the way- with Uriel’s help.

No comments:

Post a Comment