Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Thursday 8 November 2012

Today's Angel Card


 
Today's Angel Card comes from Doreen Virtue's "Messages From Your Angels" Cards.
Today's card is: “Archangel Gabrielle”
Additional Message:“ I am with you as one of your guardian Angels.
You may wonder why an Archangel is with you.
I help many people simultaneously, and you are among them.
I help those whose life purpose is in the arts or communication.
I will help you polish and trust in your natural talents.
Then I will open doors for you to express those talents in a way that will help others.
“what I need from you in return is honesty and co
operation.
Tell me about your fears, your hopes, your confusion, your insecurities, and your dreams.
Ask me to help you.
And then, please walk through the doors of opportunity that I open for you.
I am on your side completely! My function is to be your coach, and as such, I may prod you along.
Please know that I am only pushing you because I know that you need a little boost from above.
”You have an important life purpose involving communication and the arts.
Please don’t allow insecurities to hold you back. I will help you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment