Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Sunday 2 September 2012

My Guardian Angels


My Dearest Angels by my side
Such joyous love to behold
You give me strength to face each day
With courage never told
You guide my path so I can see
To act with love and be I can be
You help me cope with my cares and fears
You suppor
t when it’s time for tears
Your message always full of love
Sent from God to help and teach us Love
You never judge your love so true
A guiding light with all I do
Your healing touch so filled with love
You show me how to break down fears
Your love is with me always near
Forever friend forever true
This gift of love from me to you

No comments:

Post a Comment