Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Thursday 6 September 2012

Daily Guidance from Your Angels Doreen Virtue


Slow Down

Trying to stuff too many items into a closet only results in frustration, and it's the same when you overschedule yourself. To combat potential problems, you go faster and focus on just getting them through your day's activities instead of enjoying them.
That's why we Angels are guiding you to break this cycle by enjoying a 'slow day'. Like a leisurely dance that evokes deep feelings, allow your decreased pace to reconnect you with the richness within each moment. For instance, enjoy the smiles you elicit as you allow someone to go ahead of you in line, wave to let other drivers waiting to exit a parking lot, and let others talk while you listen.
Take your time, and notice any differences between your mood today and the way you normally feel. Remove your watch, cover up the clocks and calendars, and enjoy the timelessness that is the true nature of the universe.

Thought for Today

I slow down and notice the details and pl
easures of life.
I delight in allowing others to go ahead of me, and I feel compassion for those who are scurrying to get things done.
I regain my sense of childhood awe as I venture into timelessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment