Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Daily Guidance From Your Angels Doreen Virtue


Plant A Seed

A plant is a wonderful symbol of your life! The way the tiny seedling sprouts beneath the soil and pushes up to follow the light mirrors so many aspects of your own development.
That's why we're guiding you to plant a seed today - literally. Purchase a packet of them at the market, or use one froma fresh fruit or vegetable. Before you put your seed in the earth, bring to mind a new project that you intend to begin. Hold the seed in your hand, and infuse it with prayers both for you and the plant. Then ceremoniously place it into soil.
Nurture both the seedling and your intention. Although you can't see the growth below the soil yet, changes are occuring. The fledgling plant needs care to coax it to the surface - and so it is with your aspiration. As you tend to your garden, also take daily steps related to your goal.

Thought for Today

I plant a seed and take one step in the direction of my dreams.
I nurture bo
th the plant and my aims.
My Angels are working behind the scenes on my behalf right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment