Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Daily Guidance From Your Angels Doreen Virtue


Express Your Feelings In Creative Ways

Your feelings are pure energy, like rays of the sun, that desire expression and expansion. Pent-up feelings create physical conditions such as fatigue, irritability, and addiction - so make friends with your emotions today. Honor them all, even those you feel uncomfortable with, and know that each one has a Divine reason behind it. When you have compassion and respect for your feelings, their power supports you.
Your feelings, like all energies, need to be dispelled outwardly. Otherwise, they're akin to to steam trapped in a saucepan that gets too hot and wilts the vegetables you're cooking.
Bring out what's in your heart through creativity. The means of expression is secondary to the action, as long as it brings you joy. Your emotions will react strongly to the creative form they want to take.... and the possibilities are infinite. You might try photography, jewelery making, tiedyeing, sewing, writing singing, playing musical instrument, belly dancing, flower arranging, drawing, crocheting, decorating, painting, making stained glass, knitting, makeup artistry, embroidery, or anything else that your heart desires.

Thought for Today

I express my feelings in creative ways. I allow my
self to have fun and give myself permission to play. As I joyfully create and relax, I am recharged, revitalised, and rejuvenated.

No comments:

Post a Comment