Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Daily Guidance From Your Angels Doreen Virtue


Listen to Your Body's Wisdom

Take a moment and notice the feelings in your body. Stay quiet and present as you tune in to any areas that you feel relaxed as well as those you feel tense. Then inhale deeply and imagine that your lungs are filled with healing light. As you exhale, direct your energy and breath toward any areas of tension in your body.
Feel your muscles relax as you send love and attention their way, and ask them to tell you why they were tense. Most likely their answer will reveal some hidden fears that need to be confronted. Be a strong confidant and listen to your body compassionately. Reassure your physical self that it's safe and protected, and then take a moment to consider any insights that you just received from its messages.
In many ways, your body is very wise and honest - it will always tell you the truth. Based on your discoveries, do you feel like making any changes in your plans for the day ? Do you want to ask for additional help from other people, or us, the Angels?
Check in with yourself regularly today. Hold silent conversations with any area of your body that's asking for your attention. Listen to it's messages, and take steps according to its guidance. In this way, it won't need to signal you through tension and pain, and will instead work hand in hand with you harmoniously.

Thought for Today

I listen to wisdom from m
y physical being.
I quiet my mind, ask my body to speak to me,and hear its messages.
I understand why my body acts the way it does.
I have compassion for its feelings, and I take action to lovingly support and nurture myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment