Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Thursday 9 August 2012

Daily Guidance From Your Angels Doreen Virtue


 Feel The angels Love

We're sending you love as you read these words. Tune in to your breathing and body, and notice the tender emotions that you receive with each inhalation. You're drawing in our love, taking it into your body to warm, balance, and heal you.
Today we'll send you this feeling all throughout the day. If you lose awareness of our presence, that's ok. Just know that we're here when you need a boost or some reassurance.
Every breath you inhale is inscribed with all our love.... feel it.

Thought for Today

I notice the warm, loving feelings inside of me.
I inhale deeply and sense my Angels' pr
esence.
I think of them often and allow myself to feel happy and joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment