Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Sunday 5 August 2012

Daily Guidance From Your Angels Doreen Virtue


Work with Archangel Azrael

Azrael brings relief from suffering and gladdens hearts that are darkened by sorrow. He gives heaven's light to every spirit he touches, and his simple presence can be enough to help a grieving person regain faith in a brighter tomorrow.
Azrael needs human helpers to deliver his messages of hope. Because those who are grief stricken sometimes can't pick up on the voices from the realm of Spirit, they need to hear Divine messages from humans. You can act as an earthly Angel by asking Azrael to guide your interactions with those who are sad or dispirited. He'll speak through you, saying just the right words, accompanied by high healing energy.
Today call upon Archangel Azrael, and wor with him to lift the energy of those in need. He'll cleanse the residue of grief from your own heart and then team up with you to illuminate others' as well. Azrael reminds you yjay happiness is holy, and that the best way to honour those who have passed on is to enjoy your life.

Thought for Today

I call upon Archangel Azrael to
guide my healing words
Azrael, I ask that you heal my heart of any grief that blocks my awareness of love's presence.
Please help me accept change with grace and know that no person or thing is ever truly lost.  

No comments:

Post a Comment