Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Friday 31 August 2012

Daily Guidance From Your Angels Doreen Virtue


Dance

When you move your body, you elevate more than your heart rate; you also lift your mood and energy levels. You become more playful and alive; and with your heightened spirits, your power grows, too. This force, which you always posess and share with every individual, allows you to conciously manifest your dreams into existence.
Make time to dance today. Turn on some music and begin swaying, letting yourself spontaneously express yourself with physical movements. If you're shy about your body, then try it alone - but with practise, your enthusiasm about the healing effects of this art form will become something that you'll want to share with others. This is the reason why so many ancient cultures revere this activity as a sacred custom central to their spirituality.
Dancing helps you regain a connection to your Divine physical essence. Your body is an extension of your being, and it's important to honor it with your awareness. Your movements bring your conciousness forward in a very pleasant way. You'll learn that you're graceful, attractive, and elegant - qualities that the creator endowed in you long ago. Recapturing the knowledge of these gifts helps you shine even more brightly.

Thought for Today

I dance to the music both in my heart and in my environment. I allow m
yself to sway in time with heard and unheard rhythms, and I express myself with my entire being.
I give myself permission to feel joy in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment