Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Friday 3 August 2012

Daily Guidance from Your Angels Doreen Virtue


Call Upon Archangel Raphael

Since Raphael's aim is focused on healing, his energy has a curative effect. You can also focus your intention in this way, as can anyone else who wants a project a therapeutic presence. Simply affirm and pray daily that you can serve as a healing agent for others, and it comes true. This is because your output matches your input - in other words , what you pray and intend for yourself is what shows up in your energy field and experiences. This is the basis of all healing. 
You can also call upon Raphael to increase your resolve to mend yourself and others. If your faith wavers or your mind wanders into negativity, he can remind you of your purpose. This archangel can also guide and direct you in all activities and aspirations that promote well - being.
Today, call upon Raphael to soothe and ease your mind. He can calm any worries you have about illness, finances, relationships, or other areas of your life. And as you regain a peaceful mind - set, healing will dawn on your horizon.

Thought For Today

I call upon Archangel Raphael to help me hold and emit the beneficial energ
y of peace.
Raphael, please come to me now and guide my healing work; 
help me heal as confidently as you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment