Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Daily Guidance From Your Angels Doreen Virtue


Sing

The music inside your soul desires freedom. Your inner melody doesn't care whether you sing off-key or forget the lyrics-it merely wants to be expressed aloud so that it can float upon the air and join the other musical notes in the universe.
Song allows you to convey deep emotions that exceed the boundaries of mere words. Even if you feel bashful about your abilities, give yourself permission to sing today. Add your voice to the music you play on your stereo , or go a capella (without accompaniment). Hum in the shower, with your friends, or to yourself- the form isn't important. What does mater is the act of expressing yourself musically.
Think of this as yoga for your soul, an opportunity to stretch yourself, and a reflection of your innermost spirit. Notice the tunes that you're attracted to, as their words, melodies, and sentiments all contain messages for you.
Know that we Angels thank you for your musical contribution to the worlds positive energy waves.

Thought for Today

I sing for the joy of it.
I let go of self-judgement and allow myself to be free
and joyful.
I send my breath out into the world, riding on the crest of my music.

No comments:

Post a Comment