Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Friday 24 August 2012

Daily Guidance From Your Angels Doreen Virtue


Stretch Yourself

Today we'll work with you on stretching yourself as a means of further opening up to delicious information, feelings, and activities. The focus will be on flexing your body at regular intervals, as well as your imagination.
Stretching involves reaching, which has an overall effect of encouraging you to arrive at new heights in both experiences and energies. It also shakes up your routines, helping you access fresh ideas.
This is a day to expand your imagination and think of ordinary situations in novel ways. Come up with new methods for getting dressed, working, and relating to other people. Allow your imagination free rein, and stretch your body and mind with great joy.

Thought for Today

I reach for fresh possibilities.
I enjoy stretching myself in new ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment