Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Thursday 2 August 2012

Daily Guidance from Your Angels Doreen Virtue


Open Your Heart

You were made out of love by a caring creator. Everything about you is based in love, and feeling it means that you're aware of your own self. You encounter God when you experience love, but to do so, your heart must be open - which may seem difficult or dangerous if you've closed yourself off for protection against emotional pain.
We angels can help you open up in a way that feels safe and secure. Go at your own pace with us as your steady guides and we'll sweep away old pain and resentment as we guide you to trustworthy situations and relationships. All we need is for you to stay in close communication with us., telling us about your wishes and emotions. ( Although we already know what you're feeling, we can't act on your desires without your consent)
An open heart is God's most beautiful creation, because it reflects heavenly love on Earth.

Thought for Today

I willingly receive the love of God
I allow myself to feel it
now
because it is safe for me to be cherished
I ask my Angels to help me guard my open heart and to 
guide me in all my relationships.
I listen to and follow my Divine Guidance

No comments:

Post a Comment