Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Saturday 18 August 2012

Daily Guidance From Your Angels Doreen Virtue


 
Pray 

Prayer means communing with the Divine through dialogue. It's your method of conveying your hops, dreams, and wishes to the Spirit world, where the Angels love to assist you. You don't need to tell us what you desire, for it's apparent to all who have attuned to you. However, Divine decree states that you must give us the signal that you're approachable and amenable to receiving help. hat's all we wait for, and then our assistance is yours.
Prayer can help you clear the air within yourself during times of confusion or indecision. It's a process of self-reflection and honesty in which you let your guard down and admit your deepest feelings and desires.
Although we already know your true feelings, this is a means of communing with Spirit - especially your higher self - with a deep sense of acceptance. This allows you to bring your shadows to the light, where you discover that there's nothing to fear.
Prayer is an act of surrendering, asking for help, and being open to receiving assistance. This receptivity allows the Great Light to come streaming into your concious, where your thoughts and emotions are lifted to higher levels.

Thought for Today

I pray that I can pen my heart to receive.
I ask for h
elp, guidance, and answers ;
and I discuss my deepest fears, desires, and emotions with Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment