Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Sunday 12 August 2012

Daily Guidance from Your Angels Doreen Virtue


 Shake Up Your Routines

Although routines are comforting, they can also blind you to life's variety. Habitual patterns dull your senses to anything out of the ordinary. Awaken your awareness, and feel extra alive by shaking up your regular activities.
Have fun by creatively changing everything today. Exchange your usual schedule, your normal eating habits, and your accustomed manners for novel ways of doing things. You may feel awkward as you try something new, but you'll also have the exhiliration of exploring fresh ways to live. You'll probably return to some of your comfortable routines, yet you'll very likely incorporate fresh approaches as well. In other words, through the process of experimentation, you may discover wonderful new ways to live.
One reason why holidays and vacations are so invigorating is that they involve the exploration of new places, people, food, and leisure activities. You can create this same energy by changing things up right now.

Thought for Today

I shake up all my routines and look for unusual ways to spend my time.
I try new methods and approaches, and I discover fresh ways to live.
I let go of the old and embrace the new.

No comments:

Post a Comment