Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Monday 13 August 2012

Daily Guidance From Your Angels Doreen Virtue


Hear Our Messages 

We always answer your questions and prayers. Usually we communicate with you quietly through energy transfrers that you pick up as feelings. But if we find that you aren't hearing our messages, we'll deliver them to you in less subtle ways .
Today we'll communicate with you through the physical world. Notice the underlying meanings in what people say to you as well, as in conversations or songs that you overhear. You'll know the information that comes from us, as your heart will resonate with its truth.
Our misives travel upon the energy of love from our heart to yours. Trust the impresions you receive that encourage you to live lovingly -- those are our messages to you.

Thought for Today

I notice the loving utterances that I pick up inside my mind and with m
y physical ears.
I trust the endearing words I hear, knowing that my Angels are ingeniously sending their messages to me in creative ways 

No comments:

Post a Comment