Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Sunday 22 July 2012

Daily Guidance from Your Angels


Use Loving Words

The words that you speak about yourself, other people , and situations in your life are like putting in an order at a restaurant: They determine what you receive in return. When you speak thoughtfully, your life is filled with loving, harmonious experiences. When you speak harshly, negative energy is the result.

Today make it a point to choose only loving words as you speak Notice how previously troubling s
ituations shift in response. We can help you with this process, reminding you to see the best in everyone and everything. In this way, greatness comes to you !

Thought for today

I speak lovingly about myself, other people, and situations. 
When I use compassionate words, I am voicing the ultimate truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment