Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Thursday 19 July 2012

Daily Guidance from Your Angels Doreen Virtue


Know That You Can Do Anything

Your abilities and power are unlimited, so you can do anything you set your mind ( and heart ) to. Approach each situation lightheartedly : Simply focus on your goal as if it's already being manifested in material form.
Whatever you desire, simply affirm that it is already so - this includes behaviours and actions. For example, instead of saying. " I wish I would work out more," set your sights on knowing that you already do. See and feel yourself as highly motivated to exercise, and as actually enjoying the exoerience. Give thanks that your fitness habit is already in place.
The same goes for anything else you desire. See and feel yourself as patient, pros
perous, healthy, happy, enjoying your work and relationships, and everything else that you wish for.
The term Spirit is rooted in the words inspire and aspire, and when you aspire to something, you're inspired by Spirit ! You're supported by this eternal force, that same one that you share with God and the Angels, and every person on the planet.
You, as Divine Spirit, can do anything !

Thought for Today

I believe in yself and all my possibilities. I turn doubts into dreams and fears into excitement. I lean upon God's power within me, knowing that this energy motivates and supports me in all ways . 

No comments:

Post a Comment