Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Sunday 1 July 2012

Angel Card


Today's Angel card is from Doreen Virtue’s ArchAngel Raphael Healing oracle cards 
Today's card :   Inner Authority
ArchAngel Raphael sends this card to encourage you to use your own power and authority in this situation. The healing Angel sees that you’ve been giving your power away to others and ignoring your feelings.
It’s time to make your own decisions, stand up for yourself, and speak your
truth!
Raphael will hold your hand throughout this experience, empowering you and giving you courage.You’ve been confused lately because of differing opinions and advice about what you should do.
This card serves as a reminder that you must take the course of action that’s guided by your inner voice.
You truly do know the best path to take, even if it means interacting with intimidating authority figures.
In the long run, they’ll respect you more for taking charge.

My Prayer : Dear ArchAngel Raphael, thank you for supporting me as I take back my power and listen to my intuition, desires, and feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment