Welcome :

Welcome to my website. I pray you will find this site a place of healing and feel the Angels love work through the various posts, videos and online courses
offered here.
I am a Reiki Master who works with the Loving and healing Angels energies to help heal any issues that you face in day to day life.
Feel free to contact me for advice or help on any issue that is challenging to you . Namaste _/\_

Saturday 26 May 2012

Angel Card


Today’s Angel Card is from The Guardian Angel Oracle Cards by Chrissie Astell. 
Today's Card : Direction
The Angel of direction can be of great help if you have reached a crossroads in your life, or if you need help to choose between several courses of action. She can show you the route that will be most beneficial to your soul.As soon as you are pr
epared to take action, call on the Angel to help you. First, know that wherever you are is the right place to start. Ask yourself, “ What can I learn from my current situation?”
Open your mind to change, so that you will be ready to follow the new course that the Angel reveals. Visualise the ideal outcome for yourself, and ask her to help you to achieve it for the greatest good of all. Watch for clues- such as remarks from other people- showing that you are on the right track.

Affirmation : I have faith that I will clearly see the direction I need to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment